Tom's rant continues ...

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:11:31 -0700

Tom Achtenberg wrote:
> ....they are boycotting Amazon because
> they had the audacity to copyright the One Click" ordering.

It was a patent, not a copyright. Do you understand the concepts of patent
disclosure ? Or perhaps prior art ? Do you know the purpose of having patent
laws are in the first place ?

Not that I am 'personally' participating in the boycott.

> Those people at the gnu project have obviously been smoking that wacky tobacco
since the 60's non stop.

This is out of line here !

There is an old saying that would seem to apply here :

Engage brain before starting mouth !

Please ???
--
Kevin O'Connor

  "People will be free to devote themselves to activities that are fun ...

The GNU Manifesto - Copyright (C) 1985, 1993 Free Software Foundation, Inc.