Stammtish

Bryce C. plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
27 Apr 2002 09:35:17 -0700

If you don't mind, please try and keep the list english.  Not everyone
reads German.  For those who don't understand it basically reads "Thanks
for inviting me to the Stammtish and I'd like to do it next week."  If
it is personal, which I don't believe this message is too personal,
please send it directly to them and not the list.