Mozilla request

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
26 Apr 2002 22:57:47 -0700

Several php programmers mentioned that when they have a page called
exampleCode.php like the following

"DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<head>
<title>Example PHP code. </title>
</head>

<?php
if (isSet($page)){
echo ("<h1 align='center'>Thanks for clicking my link</h1>");
   }else{
  echo('<div align="center">Please click <a
href="exampleCode.php?page=1">me</a>');
}

?>

That regardless of if $page has been set or not when you view source you
*always* see the else branch. Well for this simple code Mozilla is
working now. (and *I* assumed for all such code). However I'm getting
several ppl saying that its still displaying source from the cache. So
what I'm asking is can someone with a *recent* version of mozilla
(perferably RC1) test it with some complicated code they have and let me
know if its working for you. (if cache was the only problem then it
should be working now regardless of how complicated the code is but
maybe I was too quick to assume that was the problem).

Thanks,
Carl Parrish