Postfix strangeness

Thu, 25 Apr 2002 12:19:04 -0700 (MST)

Am 25. Apr, 2002 schwätzte Bob George so:

> My configuration is unchanged, although I have updated (apt-get
> dist-upgrade) the software recently. I'm wondering if any postfix gurus
> can give me a hint on what features might have changed recently that
> could cause these messages. They're not harmful, but alarming. I also
> want to make sure I have my arms properly around Postfix before moving
> it all in-house again.

Don't forget to check
/usr/share/doc/postfix/{changelog.gz,Debian.changelog.gz}.

Also, look at apt-listchanges if you want to view the changelogs before
installing apps.

Hmm, new apt utils:

apt-file - APT package searching utility -- command-line interface
apt-show-source - Shows source-package information
apt-show-versions - Lists available package versions with distribution

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/