BYO or manufactured?

technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:14:00 -0700

I do believe the refer to this in contractual speak as "later terms".

basically, you agree to the whole package, regardless of whether you are
aware of the other terms ("later terms") or not. its a real shoddy way of
doing business (typically used by loan sharks to keep their "clients" on the
hook).

Technomage