OT: Apple 7100/80

Chris Cowan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 23:33:20 -0700

7100! YES! THAT ROCKS!!!!!

I seemed to remember a couple of websites that sold old mac parts... hum...
let me think....

Here's one from Macally:
http://www.macally.com/spec/specialites/ethernet/mt10t.html

I've got an old 7600 that I'm using for my personal web server and home
system... That thing is rock solid... I've had it sitting in my closet for
several years until recently when I dug it out and installed Debian on it...
now it's my center of attention again...

http://uhduh.dyndns.org:8080

Chris