Fwd: New Keeper Linux Bootable CDROM

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:12:06 -0400

OK you gurus, here's a question:  How do I take a bootable CD like this, and
make changes to it, then rewrite it back to a CD?

I'm thinking I would dd the cd to an iso image, mount the iso image, make
changes, then burn the modified iso.  Am I on track here?  When I mount the
iso image, is it writable?

George