Job openings

Frank Mandato plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 06:51:30 -0700

Hi Jeff, here is a quick resume, please look it over and let me know what you think.

Thanks

FrankM

Frank G Mandato
2019 E Daley La
Phoenix, AZ 85024

480-513-6291

Computer Background:

  Fluent in Apache -- 4 years

  Experienced in Linux with a preference toward Red Hat,
  but knowledgeable in Caldera -- 4 years

Formal classes in:

  Linux Systems Administration
  Web Scripting including Oracle
  Internet and Intranet Web Server Administration
  Unix Systems Administration

Hardware:

  Have built computers and networks for years
  and am knowledgeable about sources of supply,
  pricing and components.

Currently working at AfterMarket Company since November
1997:

  Supervise 60+ people who work with computer terminals
and inbound telephone
sales.

  Skills include working with people from a wide variety
of backgrounds,
  balancing payroll to sales, designing forms to
maximize efficiency.

  Bilingual: English / German

Looking to transition to the computer industry.