Hmmmm....senility strikes again

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 02:17:26 -0700

bob smith wrote:

> --- Jim <farli@unitywave.com> wrote:
> >
> > OK - I correct myself yet again.  CGG should have
> > been GCC.  All you west
> > siders know what I meant, right?
> >
> > <nap mode>
>
> What's probably worse is that I saw that and thought
> to myself, "hmm wasn't there a GCC meeting tommorrow,
> oh well guess they moved it to CGG"...then I tried
> figuring out what the hell CGG was.

don't worry... computer people are stereotypically notorious for being
bad at spelling and for typo's...

For myself I come from the school for the spelling impaired and hold the
distinction for having 10% taking off of a geometry homework for
spelling.  REALLY!  Some time I should tall you about the time I applied
for a sensitive job, and put down a personal affiliation with the SCA
(Society for Creative Anarchists)...  oops.

  EBo --