DSL Routers was [Re: Gentoo rocks]

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 20:38:59 -0700

I never said I was hooking the 675 into the modem, I just said I have two of the
675's and with the 675 hooked to Line 1 (not the internal modem), the CISCO
router will not train up, it trains up on Line 2, as does the other 675 with a
different username/password.  Unhook the 675, plut the 2100 into the wall to
line 1 and Windows Dial-up networking brings it up and trains it, same
Username/password that the 675 is attempting to use.

The internal modem is useful since i get onto IRC and have trouble receiving DCC
sends through the 675.