Consulting/LLC or Corp Experience

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 Apr 2002 07:18:47 -0700

I'm set up as an S-Corporation. it has its advantages but if you would
be the sole stock holder and you would be the only employee I can't
think of a reason you would choose S-corp over LLC. Its both a *lot*
more papper work and more expensive to set up an S-corp. Oh the other
reason NOT to choose LLC is if you expect to do out of state work.

Carl P.