Consulting/LLC or Corp Experience

John Albee plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 03:01:20 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-admin@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us]On Behalf Of Austin
Godber
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2002 1:25 AM
To: PLUG Discuss
Subject: Consulting/LLC or Corp Experience

Hello,
	I was wondering whether anyone on the list has had experience with
doing independant contracting and using a LLC or some form of
corporation rather than just doing it as an individual.  Are there
advantages?  What additional overhead and expenses?  Insurance issues,
both personal health insurance and job related?

Thanks,
Austin