Distributed File System

Austin Godber plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:02:41 -0700

I doubt this will work like you expect.  Using the same mount point
tends to just cover over the previous mounted drives.  So if you mount
one thing on /mnt/drive then mount a second thing on /mnt/drive ... you
will only see the second thing.  And then when you unmount the second
thing you will see the first thing again on your mount point.
	Perhaps this is not quite what you mean.  If you have a setup like /mnt
with winA/ winB/ WinC/ and nfsA/ nfsB/ nfsC/ in it and then mount to
those you will be fine, but I don't think you cah use that same mount
point for all.  Actually maybe there's a mount option that will allow
this, I am not sure.

Austin