GUI JPEG Comment Editor

Rick Rosinski plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:09:06 -0700

With the gimp, saving jpegs requires that you adjust the quality of the image
and then it saves the image, overwriting the original image with the new
compression ratio.  Is there a way to get the Gimp to allow me to alter the
content of an image without messing with the image data itself?

--
Respect is a rational process
		-- McCoy, "The Galileo Seven", stardate 2822.3