mail client

Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:59:59 -0700 (MST)

Am 18. Apr, 2002 schwätzte Frank Mandato so:

>    Does anyone know if there is a mail client for Linux similar to
> Pegasus. I have a lot of e-mail accounts and need to be able to access
> each account individually.

Pine allows me to do this via imap/pop and roles. The commercial package
from simeon also allowed it. I think netscape can handle that properly and
I'd think any of the newer GUI clients would be able to. mutt probably can.

Do you access all of these accounts via pop or imap?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  I'm not anti-social, I'm pro-individual. - der.hans