Intel i815 strangeness

Shawn Rutledge plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:36:18 -0700

What I've seen is like the transparent area gets imprinted with an image
of whatever is underneath, and then when you move the window the transparent
area is not erased before being re-painted with the new "underneath"
material.  So, if you position it so the transparent area is on top of the
vertical edge of a window, you will get a vertical line there.  I fixed it
by switching to a more conventional theme (rectangular titlebar and plain
borders).  But I don't know if this is the same as your problem or not.