Intel i815 strangeness

Shawn Rutledge plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 12:56:08 -0700

I've seen this with some themes (ones which have transparent parts in the
window decorations) and I have a Matrox card.  So maybe this bug is in QT or
KDE's window manager or XFree but probably not card-specific.

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD  ecloud@bigfoot.com
 (_  | |_)                       http://ecloud.org  kb7pwd@kb7pwd.ampr.org