KDE Distro, and Lycoris Desktop/LX

Scott Henderson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 01:19:04 -0400 (EDT)

Tom, I would suggest you consider either Caldera, or a
relatively new distro, based on Caldera, that I have
thus far (5 weeks) found wonderfully stable -
Desktop/LX, offered at www.lycoris.com. I now use LX
for my main, day-to-day work, and play with other
distros for fun.

It just plain works, and I don't have to read the man
pages to get new things done - I can get my work done,
and learn what is going on under the hood later. For
anyone that hasn't had a look at lycoris, check it out.
A controversial approach to Linux is lurking there...
might fuel some interesting discussions.

Scott