Mozilla

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 00:45:45 -0700

Susan and I are running Mozilla 0.9.9 exclusively without significant
problems. I even have it set up at work on an NT box and use it with the
dreaded X-Change mail servers. (It works more reliably for me then LookOut,
and safer tooooo.) ;-)

Mine gets a LOT of use here at the house, using Mandrake 8.1, since I am now
up to 16 different mail lists.