distutils/python & gnue

Mike plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:20:01 -0500

I did have 1.5.x installed as well as 2.1. Before I posted
to the list I made sure I only had 2.1 installed.

I also tried python2.1 setup.py install. It chokes. Complain about
distutils still.

I also did
python2.1
It came back with the correct version. I also tried to
'import distutils' and that complained as well.

Never thought I would get stuck at this stage!