FreeSwan and Win2k

Gordon Chamberlin plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
11 Apr 2002 15:07:24 -0700

Hello Everyone,

I am in the process of setting up a VPN to allow road warrior win2k
laptops to connect to our corporate intranet.  Our approach is to use
FreeSwan's IPSec.

I d/led FreeSwan, installed the X.509 patch, recompiled my kernel and
feel fairly confident that the FreeSwan side is working.  My problem has
been in the Windows configuration.

I follow various Howtos and create keys and install them but I haven't
been successful in getting the win2k machine to connect to the freeswan.

Is there anyone out there who has this working?

Would you be interested in doing a little consulting work to help me
complete my process?

Once I get this working, I would be happy to make a presentation to the
group on setting this up.

Thanks.
-Gordon
--