Strange and mysterious Linux crash

KevinO plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 14:56:59 -0700

I have to agree with Hans, do not buy ram from Fry's.
Take a look at crucial:

http://www.crucial.com .

Last time I checked 2nd day air shipping was free also. Crucial's prices
aren't much more than what Fry's charges for their generic crap and it has a
lifetime guarantee. I have several GB worth from crucial running as we speak,
and I have NEVER had a problem.

--
Kevin O'Connor

  "People will be free to devote themselves to activities that are fun ...

The GNU Manifesto - Copyright (C) 1985, 1993 Free Software Foundation, Inc.