basic mail

Shawn Rutledge plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:38:43 -0700

/var/spool/mqueue if memory serves.  I think there will be two
files, one with the body and one with other stuff.  It will be apparent
from the names that they belong together.

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD  ecloud@bigfoot.com
 (_  | |_)                       http://ecloud.org  kb7pwd@kb7pwd.ampr.org