Quick contact DB app?

Derek Neighbors plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:49:19 -0700

> Is there an app that does this sort of thing well?
> Or
> What tools would I use to build this app?  GNUe would probably be overkill
> but maybe it can scale really small.  Kylix might work if I could bring
> myself to use Pascal (gack!).

GNUe is not overkill.  It does thing well today.  In fact, Im currently doing this now for the Free Software Foundation with GNUe.  So this is an application you can almost pick up out of the box for GNUe. :)

Im running off to work so cant give exact url.  Its the 'fsf-contacts' project on savannah.  If I see you at the meeting hit me up them and I can demo etc.

-Derek