Coder Needed

Jay plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:36:38 -0700 (MST)

Hi all. I need one coder for a project that I'm working on. It is
absolutely critical to get the project finished ASAP - so the person will
need to be able to devote ample resources and time to getting it done (and
done right).

The skills required are:

* Python
* PostgreSQL
* PHP or CGI (you don't have to be a complete "expert" on this one)
* Linux / UNIX experience

Cost is very important on this project since there are not any "big name
investors" behind it - so I can't pay any outrageous fees. Likewise, it is
really important to get it done as quickly as possible. I know, I know -
cake and eat it too. :)  Nonetheless, if there's a good unemployed coder
out there (or one with a job and some spare time) with the required skills
then this project may be a good fit (it's better than watching Jerry
Springer all day while you're waiting for your next full-time job! :).

If you're interested, please email me at jay@kinetic.org.

Thanks!

--
~Jay