KDE 3.0

Gary Nichols plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 22:22:37 -0700

I haven't really spent a lot of time debugging - too busy with other things.
I have noticed a few things though:
* Konqueror seems to crash more frequently with the use of javascript, java,
or any plugin.  If you stop Konqueror mid-stream loading a page and close the
window, open a new window or go to a new site it tends to crash.  May be
related to the plugin 'bug'.
* Kmail tends to crash out if you ask it to do too much at once ie delete 200
emails from a single IMAP folder.  I've also noticed that while using IMAPS,
more problems occur than with just IMAP.

Other than that, I love KDE-3.  Feature-rich, fast and K-office just works
great.  Typically I'm a gnome guy, but this was enough to make me use KDE for
a while.  :-)