Computer you're giving away?

Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:46:37 -0700 (MST)

Am 04. Apr, 2002 schwätzte Vazzana Nicholas E A1C 81CS/SCBB so:

> My name is A1C Nick Vazzana, United States Air Force. I read on a website
> that you had an old computer you were willing to give away to a worthwhile
> cause. I'm currently working on a project in the local community in Biloxi,
> MS helping misguided youth find alternatives to bad lifestyles. One of my
> missions in this project is to teach kids the functions of a computer and
> build one either up from scratch or accept parts from annonymous donors. A
> contribution like the 350mhz you have would really help me and the kids I
> mentor. I hope you will consider this e-mail sincerely. Thankyou.

Nick,

check to see if there's something like StRUT in .ms.us.
http://www.AZStRUT.org/ is the .az.us group. I'm sure they can help you find
similar organizations in other states.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  This line intentionally left blank.
#  The only way for a woman to change a man