Cox HSI Pricing

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 09:30:20 -0700 (MST)

I've got exactly what you are talking about (satelite was cheaper more
channels and all the channels are in stereo) and my bill after taxes has
been $44.95.  Thats with buying your own cable modem though.  If you don't
want to buy one you'll have to add $15 to that price.  Since that can be
had just right around $100, you might as well get one.  It will probably
pay for itself within the time you have the service.

Brian Cluff