Still the same old stuff

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 20:14:14 -0700 (MST)

> Is that a 3.5" floppy in a 5.25" drive?  That does not appear to be
> an optimal solution.

actually it's 3 of the protector sleaves off of a 3.5" floppy jammed in
one floppy.  I guess it wasn't completely obvious when the metal part
wasn't on the disk when they pulled it out.  It also wasn't obvious when
the second one was REALLY hard to put in, and it also wasn't obvious to
them what was keeping the drive was working when the 3rd disk had to be
hammered in.
They just gave it to us and said the drive wasn't working.  Silly me I
usually figured they weren't working then the disk wouldn't go in easily
with one finger.

Brian Cluff