Notable PLUG Members

Jim plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 09:20:18 -0700

Here is a partial list of notable PLUG members, along with their
contribution(s) to Linux, GNU, and/or Open Source projects.  I will be using
this list to create a part of the "Introducing PLUG" presentation that we
will be doing on April 17th.

If you are listed and you want to change the information, let me know.

If you are NOT listed, let me know and I will add you to the list.

If you do not want your name and contribution(s) listed, let me know.

Notable PLUG Members

J. Francois -  Contributed to DeleGate Proxy Project:
5.6.2: 980814: url.c: http/https rewriting for SERVER=https<frenchie@magusnet>
Participant AnyBrowser Campaign:
http://www.anybrowser.org/campaign/absitesresult.html
Operate MagusNet Public Proxy:
http://www.magusnet.com/proxy.html
http://missinformation.com/Hits/ReadHits.dbm?ID=352
Member Phoenix Linux Users Group:
http://www.plug.phoenix.az.us
Member of OpenSource Schools.org
http://opensourceschools.org/article.php?story=20010723070533419
Listed at Roaring Penguin - CAAST
http://www.roaringpenguin.com/caast.php3
Published article on Cyber-Security/Terrorism Prevention:
http://www.informit.com/authors/index.asp?authorid={6AD44647-E752-4CAB-B911-D3246F294DBA}
Other Notable Links(366):
http://www.altavista.com/sites/search/web?q=link%3Amagusnet&pg=q&kl=XX

Mark Taylor - published the article Easily Porting MS-DOS Diagnostics to Linux
http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/LG/issue58/taylor.html in October 2000.

Kevin Buettner - gdb on multiple platforms, vile, many other things

Deepak Saxena - kernel drivers, Linux Demo Days, mot

Matt Porter - kernel ports, debian developer, mot

Johnnie Peters - kernel ports, mot

Kurt Granroth - KDE developer

Eric Thelin - jed syntax file for php, mot?

Brian Cluff - PLUG edu proj

Derek Neighbors - GNUe proj leader

Carl Parrish - mozilla developer, phpnuke?

Jiva - submitted possible root exploit prob to BUGTRAQ

Lynx Newton - emacs developer

der.hans - missing braces on if statement in the kernel
- --
Jim

Freedom is worth preserving