April Presentations

Mon, 1 Apr 2002 14:55:40 -0700 (MST)

Am 01. Apr, 2002 schwätzte Jim so:

> Do we  have anything scheduled for Sequoia and/or GCC for April yet?

While away for the weekend I got confirmation that Exabyte will be doing a
presentation on their tape technology. They've purchased Ecrix ( which was
founded by a previous officer of Exabyte ), which had a new way of writing
to tape.

I'm also hoping that the BRU guys ( Tolis Group ) will be part of the
presentation, but we haven't confirmed whether or not they'll be joining in.

I don't yet know if they're also able to do the West Side meeting this
month.

BTW, they'll provide food and drinks!

More info as I get everything confirmed.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  This line intentionally left blank.
# Hope has two beautiful daughters: Anger and Courage. Anger at the way