[PLUG-announce]PLUG-Devel Meeting on Monday!

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 09:22:12 -0700

As written in the agenda, we will have Rob's presentation first.  Then we
will continue our discussion about projects.

As a developer group, we ought to develop something.  :^)

We discussed in our last meeting about how such development could be done and
what projects could be undertaken.  We will continue that discussion, working
to narrow the goal.

BTW, the developer SIG has it's own email list.  Go to
http://lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us/mailman/listinfo/plug-devel to subscribe.

Alan