Signature Agenda (Was: The time has come)

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:34:11 -0700 (MST)

Am 26. Sep, 2001 schwätzte J.Francois so:

> The real problem is to make it as close to trivial as possible to
> use encryption.
>
> I hate to say it but you have to dumb down the interface and make
> the algorithms/implementations fool proof at the same time to get
> buy in from the unwashed masses.
>
> Until that happens, signed emails are not going to become commonplace.

Jiva´s proposing it to be commonplace in the LUG. Something we've discussed
in the past, but never did push.

It should be doable in a computer group. Maybe our voter registration
requires people be qualified to vote by being able to use gpg :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
# Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on