Just another random question

robert jorgenson plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 00:32:47 -0700

Well i think it might have something to do with the processor...sometimes it will just stop and the system will shutdown, of course it
could also not be getting enough power, or it could not be being cooled properly, but i know my fan is working fine. And i still dont
know exactly what is causing my problems with the install but nigel said it is probably the cd that i have because it is having problems
during the actual process of installing certain packages.