info regarding CCNA at GCC

Bob George plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:47:58 -0700

"Nigel Sollars" <xknight@shellyeah.org> wrote:

> okies ,, count me in .... Bob thats awesome i tried to find the same thing
> in the UK ... but as u can see noone was so gracious.

Consider this my contribution to the community, as my coding skills are
seriously lacking! :)

> please email me your details direct and i will contact you about available
> times.

If anyone's interested, please just send me a quick e-mail at this address
and I'll try to accomodate.

What I can offer is a restricted shell via SSH, with telnet access to a
terminal server providing console port access to the following:

2501 - IOS 12.1 Enterprise
2514 - IOS 12.1 Enterprise
2521 - IOS 12.1 Enterprise
2521 - IOS 12.1 IP

They're wired in a star via the sync serial ports, with the IP-only 2521 as
the hub. The 2 2521s are also connected via Token Ring (MAU). I can change
any of that around if you like. I can also stick various combinations of
Debian Linux and NetWare boxen doing RIP (IP/IPX), OSPF or BGP (zebra) off
the 2501 and 2514 Ethernet ports. Hell, even AppleTalk for the truly
perverse!

If there's interest, I may refine it a bit, but it certainly is more than
adequate for CCNA/CCNP self-study.

> also like i said by Nov 1st i will have my library of books here if there
> is anything i can help you out with then please let me know.

I'm actually in pretty good shape. Perhaps others may take you up on the
offer.

I may be getting a whole new connection shortly (10/1), so use
bobg@iname.com if this e-mail addy doesn't work!

- Bob