donations to AZOTO

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:21:12 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

we're still trying to come up with money for an honorarium for rms' talk
last Sun.

We have covered his flight and other travel expenses, but since he wasn't in
town on a paid gig and came in for us, we'd like to be able to give him
something for his time.

Please make donations to:

AZOTO
C/O UnityWave
13231 N 35th Avenue
Suite 811
Phoenix, AZ  85029

They might not be tax deductible. They should be as the 501c3 paperwork is
in and we're committed to making it happen, but I believe in being honest
up front. Once the 501c3 is approved ( it will be announced here ) they are
deductible.

Several small donations can add up to what we need, so feel free to make a
donation of just a few dollars.

We do need to get the money in this week as we'll be presenting him with a
check ( if we get enough donations ) at the beginning of next week on his
way back to Boston.

danke,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)