Contents of PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #1472 - 13 msgs

Bryce plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:27:05 -0700

How'd you get the free hat etc?  I would like a free hat, t-shirt, and
bumper sticker please.

Thank You,
Bryce C.
Network Administrator / Scripting Consultant
CoBryce Communications
Bryce@BryceCo.Net
http://www.BryceCo.Net

-----Original Message-----
Message: 6
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:55:55 +0000
From: Jason <jkenner@mindspring.com>
To: PLUG Discussion <plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us>
Subject: The EFF came thru (Quest still hasnt)

OK, the EFF sent out the T-Shirt, the hat, and the bumper sticker, all
of which very much rock.

I am one happy hacker now!

http://www.mindspring.com/~jkenner/eff1.jpg

(Quest, on the other hand, put the homeowner on eternahold when they
realized what had happened. I told him to mention the magic letters
"ACC" next time he called back. They did acknoledge to him, however,
that they had heard from me, and they even knew my name when I placed
the order, and they also knew that they had NOT allowed me to change
it. So basically, on the phone, they have fucked themselves in terms
of what can or cant be done. Homeowner has stated that he never
authorized the charges, which is in fact, TRUE. I purchased it then
informed him after the fact (and am willing to testify to this) that I
would be paying for that portion of the bill. Tasteless, I know, but I
wasnt expecting to not have the services ever delivered...  So we'll
see what happens!)

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|

End of PLUG-discuss Digest