IP masquerading, Qwest

Vaughn Treude plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:18:00 -0700

Thanks to everyone for their help, but I still can't connect my Windows ME notebook.
1. The gateway IS set up correctly.
2. I CAN ping the Cisco modem from the ME notebook.
3. As a desparation move, I removed the dialup connections.
4. I removed all proxy server settings under the Internet settings applet.
5. Neither Exploder nor Outlook can find the server in any way, shape or form.

Unfortunately, converting all my systems to Linux isn't an option.
Any ideas?