Photo Radar (WAS RE: anonymous services)

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:45:02 -0700

I've gotten two tickets from photo radars in Tempe, but since the car I drive
isn't registered to me they sent the tickets to my Dad.  All he did was walk
into the Tempe courtroom (or whatever that place is), ask to see the photos and
said "Nope, that's not me".  The tickets are invalid at that point as they have
accused the wrong person and my Dad was under no obligation to help Tempe find
out who was speeding in that car.