anonymous services

Jason plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:32:02 +0000

Regarding privacy and cameras everywhere, and warrants:

There are animated .gifs and even an MPEG or two of me taking bong
hits on the web.

In order to prosecute, however, the authorities would need to prove
WHAT was in that bong.

Additionally, if they did prove it was marijuana, they would need to
prove that such footage was not in fact filmed in California, at a
period in time when I had colitis, and the oral approval of a medical
doctor for the use of that drug. If the prosecution was federal (above
California Proposition 215), they would at least need to prove the
filming took place inside the US borders.
--
Photo tickets are extremely easy to beat. The catch there is that the
lawyer will likely cost more than the ticket. The second catch is that

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|