Hello

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 00:42:47 -0700 (MST)

Am 22. Sep, 2001 schwätzte Nigel Sollars so:

>  This is Nigel Sollars,  I mailed this list some time ago when i was back
> in the UK..
>
> Just to say im now in Glendale AZ finally after INS supplied my visa.

Whoohoo. Wondered where you were. Did you have to camp out in the INS office
for the last few weeks? Did they at least let you setup a tent?

> Could someone please supply me with meeting details? ive had alook at the
> website but confirmation of dates and times would be fantastic..

Details are up there for our monthly meetings. Topics vary.

rms is talking Sun night at 18:00. He will be at Scottsdale Community
College, which is just East of the 101 on Chaparral.

From Glendale get on the freeway and head East :). The 202 runs into the
101. Take the 101 north. After a while you'll see Chaparral.

From Glendale you probably want to allow yourself 45 min to an hour to get
there.

Make sure to intro yourself.

BTW, Bandersnatch started carrying Strongbow again. Last night was Strongbow
night for a promo.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)