Hello

Jim plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 18:54:44 -0700

Welcome, Nigel.  Lets see.  First, Richard Stallman is going to be at
Scottsdale Community college tomorrow at 6 p.m.,  Regular east side meetings
are on the second Thursday, so that would make the next meeting on October 11
at Sequoia (I will get the web site updates done soon - promise!)  The
Stammtisch is a social gathering of Linuxers at Bandersnatch on the thirt
Tuesday of the month (October 18).  Anything else you need to know, feel free
to email me or post to the list.

Jim