Only test page will print

Lucas Vogel plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 09:48:39 -0700

call me crazy, but posting configuration files from your machine, as well
intened as it may be, is a pretty bad idea-especially when you've just now
archived your configuration on Google as well. Granted, you're not posting
your passwords or anything, but I strongly recommend passing them back &
forth to people in the know(e.g. people that specifically ask for them & you
trust letting them see it), as a general practice.

Sorry I couldn't be helpful otherwise...

Good Luck!
Lucas