False Alarm - Was Caution, SuSE Linux Live Eval loading

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:30:32 -0700

> Why not do an ftp install?
>
> or better yet barrow a cd from some one.

Because I wanted a distro that didn't install anything, just gave me a
workable environment that completely uses the CD as the install.  In my case
I have a bunch of people running around the school that I wanted to throw
these live evals at and have them play with them at home, since I have been
raving about linux to the school ever since I started here over 4 years ago.
It's just too much to ask some of these people around here to actually
install something on their system.  They would probably just screw something
up and I would get stuck fixing it as if I didn't have enough to do already.

Brian Cluff