CNN.com - Airline employees intentionally breach security

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 12:27:27 -0700

That cockpit better be made bulletproof then.  Someday someone will find
a way to get a gun onboard again (or security will once again suffer in
the name of price wars).

Wouldn't it be nice to see airlines compete on something like who has
the best security, the least number of equipment failures, etc.  If I'm
going to put my butt a few thousand feet in the air, I'd like to think I
am getting better than the lowest bidder.