[Fwd: mget multiple directories.]

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:34:21 -0700

--9jxsPFA5p3P2qPhR

On Mon, Sep 17, 2001 at 08:02:10PM -0700, Carl Parrish wrote:
>=20
>=20

Sure -- try ncFTP (command line). It's recursive put and get functions are
just about the best around. It comes with a pair of commandline utils by the
name of ncftpput and ncftpget -- both of which support recursive options,
and are designed to be used in scripts.

Hope that helps.

--=20
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate