der.hans--anonymous services--

Eric plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:10:39 -0800

> The indictment.
>
> http://www.eff.org/IP/DMCA/US_v_Sklyarov/20010707_complaint.html

FYI, that's not an indictment.  That says it is a "complaint" and further
down "affidavit."  Still, it's an affidavit.  The indictment is at the
following address, and is attached herein:

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/can/press/html/2001_08_28_skyarov.html

Scroll down to the link that says "indictment"

However, the affidavit is useful.

eric