disaster relief coordination

Lucas Vogel plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:05:16 -0700

Aren't there a large number of these servers up already? As well intended as
this idea is, is it really going to be of any help? My fear is that we'll get
hand-me-down information at best(or manipulated data, even), none of which
would be of much/any good to anyone.  Maybe instead of creating a new site of
our own from scratch we could mirror one of the more 'official' sites
available?

Hope I don't sound too pessimistic...