Linux Picnic and the "Hans Fryer"

Thomas Mondoshawan Tate plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 13:28:41 -0700

--uZ3hkaAS1mZxFaxD

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 01:17:00PM -0700, der.hans wrote:
> Am 14. Sep, 2001 schw=E4tzte Thomas Mondoshawan Tate so:
>=20
> > Just contacted the park managers. They say it's okay, just as long as t=
he
> > oil doesn't damage the turf -- he actually suggested that we fry on a c=
ement
> > pad, or under a gazebo.
>=20
> Actually, the disks come from Brian. He's also the one who knows how to u=
se
> them. They're fun :).
>=20
> We'll haul the oil out with us.
>=20
> ciao,
>=20
> der.hans

Cool.=20
Okay guys, last call for people willing to bring food and drinks! Gimme an
e-mail, and I'll see about adding you to the list.

Also, I've added a bit more visual direction to the 'site so finding the
park should be a bit easier.

Finally, since shade is limited at the park if some of you could bring some
popups it'd help -- I'll be bringing my popup and a folding table.

--=20
Thomas "Mondoshawan" Tate
phoenix@psy.ed.asu.edu
http://tank.dyndns.org