Linux doomed

Rick Rosinski plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 19:45:39 -0700

This is the stupidest thing that I've read in a while.  Microsoft has been
jabbing linux for a while now, so why would anybody take them seriously if
somebody from there might have said that Linux is doomed.  This seems more
like tabloid news to me.  I really don't think that anybody in the Linux
industry would take them seriously, especially if Linux is steadily gaining
market share.  This is an article intended to spook people.